- Your comfort dealing with Resort Stay is paramount, so rest assured that we will not be using your personal information for anything other than our agreed upon internal business dealings. We will not sell your information to any outside sources.
- We may use your email address to send you timely information and to keep you informed of our latest opportunities. You have the freedom to opt-out of this feature at any time. Spam may be one of Hawaii’s favorite ingredients, but it’s not quite as enjoyable in electronic form.
- If you are receiving unsolicited emails and the “unsubscribe” feature does not seem to be working, simply email us (email@example.com) and we will remove you manually.
- We will retain your information to more easily facilitate any future reservations you may choose to make with Resort Stay. It will also allow us to refer to your previous reservations if you have any follow-up questions or concerns.
- Our booking process does involve third parties, to whom you must also grant the same access you have afforded us. Some examples of outside services include online contract signing through Docusign, or transaction processing software like Square. These companies provide their own privacy policies that you can further investigate, but some of the information you provide to us (i.e. email address, credit card information, etc.) must also be gathered by them to complete transactions.
- Any photos you choose to share with us may be used on our website or social media accounts.